Posted: September 22nd, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A description of how substance use disorder family-centered therapy can be adapted to meet the needs of African American women.
Integrate the concepts of family structure or process,
treatment outcome predictors,
basic counseling skills.
The group selected is African American Women
Complete this in bullet form please and make detailed
2 links to get started, https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma12-3952.pdf
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
6) Appreciate the importance of family, social networks, and community systems in the treatment and recovery process.
10) Describe a variety of helping strategies for reducing the negative effects of substance abuse and dependency.
95) Understand the characteristics and dynamics of families, couples, and intimate dyads affected by addiction.
96) Be familiar with and appropriately use models of diagnosis and intervention for families, couples, and intimate dyads, including extended, kinship, or tribal family structures.
97) Facilitate the engagement of selected members of the family, couple, or intimate dyed in the treatment and recovery process.
98) Help members of the family, couple, or intimate dyed understand the interaction between their system and addiction.
99) Help families, couples, and intimate dyads adopt strategies and behaviors that sustain recovery and maintain healthy relationships.
104) Describe how addiction affects families and significant/concerned others.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.