Posted: February 19th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
or this project you are required to develop a 2-3 page newsletter that includes families in your daily activities. If you currently work in a child care setting, use this as an opportunity to send out relevant news and information. If you do not work in a program, be creative and pretend that this is for your classroom. Either way, please refer to the following guidelines in your project:
1. Introduce yourself as the classroom teacher. Explain your teaching philosophy to the families.
2. Explain DAP to parents and discuss some changes that you will make as a result of your new knowledge from this course. Introduce a new learning center or explain why you are changing the schedule.
3. Make up an activity that invites parents to visit the program. This can be anything, but be sure to be thoughtful of the parents that are typical of your program. For example, don’t plan a special event at 10 in the morning if you know that most of your parents work during the morning hours.
4. Introduce a new theme and give them examples of activities parents can do at home to extend their child’s learning.
5. Use professional language and be sure to edit and cite and resources using proper APA style.
This newsletter can come in a variety of formats. If you have a free software package on your computer that offers newsletters as an option, use it. If not, be creative and use a simple word document. This will be graded based on your ability to respond to the guidelines above, not a flashy design.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.