Posted: September 16th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Movie Character Assessment:
Reflect on the film Moonlight (2016). The character you should focus on is “Black”. This film includes human sexuality issues.
The paper should include:
• Description of one major film character:
• Client demographics including relevant cultural variables (age, gender, ethnicity
• Living and marital/partner situation; parental status (children?)
• Work/educational status
• Relevant History:
• Family, social, and relational history
• Educational/work history
• Alcohol/substance abuse history
• Biopsychosocial history related to presenting concern
• Client Conceptualization:
• Make sense of the client’s current situation, pain, strengths, and why they are “stuck”; integrate all relevant information (e.g., cultural issues, family, history, presenting concerns, maintaining factors, etc.)
• Provide a DSM diagnosis: Why did you select the diagnosis? What is the alternate diagnosis?
• Impediments to change:
• Name those behaviors, situations, or concerns that may arrest or slow the client’s progress toward change
• Your personal reflections about the film
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.