Posted: September 23rd, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. It is plagiaris to submit a paper that you have previously submitted in another course for an assignment in the course you are currently taking.
2. It is plagiarism if you do not cite information that you took from a source and paraphrased in your own words.
3.In order to correctly and completely cite information from a source that you use in your essay, which do you need to do? (Note: There may be more than one correct answer)
A. Cite the information with an in-text / parenthetical citation in your essay immediately after the information.
B. Obtain the signature of the author of the source to gain permission to use the information.
C. Provide the full citation for the source in your works Cited list, which will be the final page of your essay.
D. You do not need to cite information from a source you use in your paper.
4. If the following is the full citation for a source in your essay:
Milford, Nancy. Zelda: A Biography. New York: Perennial, 2001. Print.
And the following quotation from the source is on page 102:
“Zelda worked harder at her writing than she admitted.”
Question: Which of the following would be a correct in-text / parenthetical citation?
A. The public did not know details of Fitzgerald’s career, such as how “Zelda worked harder at her writing than she admitted” (Nancy Milford).
B. The public did not know details of Fitzgerald’s career, such as how “Zelda worked harder at her writing than she admitted” (Milford 102).
C. The public did not know details of Fitzgerald’s career, such as how “Zelda worked harder at her writing than she admitted” (Zelda: A Biography)
D. The public did not know details of Fitzgerald’s career, such as how “Zelda worked harder at her writing than she admitted” (Page 102)
5. In order to avoid plagiarism, you should do which of the following? (consider multiple answers)
A. Avoid procrastination and begin all writing projects early.
B. Consult with your professor or a librarian if you are having difficulty.
C. Write down or send yourself citation information as you find usable sources during your research.
D. Cite any information or words in your essay that came from an outside source.
E. Just put it in your own words. 6. If you summarize information from a source, you do not have to cite it.
A. True B. False
7. The entries in the Works Cited are in the chronology of the order of how they appear in the paper.
8. What is the correct format to do a work cited for a film?
A. Title of film, name of the director, the film studio or distributor, and the release year.
B. Name of the director, title of film ,date of release, distributor or studio
C. Name of film release date.
9. Which of the following are always in italics?
A. Title of a film.
B. Title of a newspaper
C. Title of an article from a magazine of a journal.
D. Title of a magazine
E. Author’s name
10. Which of the following are always within quotation marks?
A. Author’s name
B. Title of an article from a newspaper or journal
C. Exact words taken from a source.
D. Book chapter
E. Title of a newspaper
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.