Posted: September 16th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
* Read Chapter 8 in the course textbook. (Lecci, L. B. (2015). Personality. Bridgepoint Education.)
* Read the article Stability of Personality Traits in Adulthood: Mechanisms and Implications (Allemand et al., 2013).
* Go to the Truity (n.d.) The Big Five Personality Test, and complete the free, confidential personality test that is based on the big five theory. The results of this test may be used to aid in the completion of this assignment. Note that you do not need to register or provide personal information to obtain your results from this website.
In addition to the required sources, go to the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and research a minimum of one scholarly source on the trait model of personality (part one of the paper) and one scholarly resource on the big five theory of personality (part two of the paper).
All required and outside sources should be properly cited in your paper.
This assignment has two parts. In the first part,
* Provide an overview of the trait model of personality in which you identify at least one principal theory and its theorist (i.e., Allport, Cattell, or Eysenck) associated with the model. (Please note that the trait model is more than just the big five—this part of the paper should cover the general history and evolution of the model.)
* Compare and contrast the basic assumptions of the trait model and the psychodynamic model regarding the theorist’s explanations of personality development.
* Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment as well as this week’s required sources to support your statements.
In the second part of your paper,
* Describe each of the five traits included in the big five model:
* neuroticism, and
* openness to experience.
* (This section demonstrates your understanding of the theory, so do not just copy and paste the explanations provided on the Truity website.)
* Reflect on your results from the test, on each of the five traits.
* Use the scholarly sources you researched for this assignment as well as this week’s required sources to support your state
Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.