Posted: September 23rd, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Attached is the Cynapse case study that is to be used for this paper.
Below are the instructions for the paper.
Also below are links to a few articles that should be used as a references.
Identification of Risks section: 2 pages — Use of Methods from PMBOK
Guide and assigned readings (5 points). A Risk Register is required!
1. Identification and careful phrasing of 5 project risks using
methods from PMBOK Guide and readings assigned
Identification and discussion of project scope, budget,
intellectual property (IP), and resource risks facing Cynapse
2. Use of qualitative and quantitative risk rating with a scale of
your choice: rating scales are placed at bottom of Register
Risk Management Recommendation section: 2.5 pages
Risk management processes, tools and project management approaches in
managerial “recommendations’ format (5 points)
1. Tools and best practices to mitigate schedule risks
2. Methods to mitigate resource risks and loss of IP
3. Techniques and tools to limit “scope creep”
4. Methods for budgetary risks
5. Recommendations for managing documentation risks
Project Management Institute. (2017). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition (FRENCH): Vol. Sixth edition. Project Management Institute.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.