Posted: February 12th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
I’m working on a english multi-part question and need guidance to help me learn.
Find a quiet place. Settle in and breathe deeply until you are calm and present to the moment.
Offer a simple prayer asking God to help you “hear with the ear of the heart” in the next few minutes. Read Psalm 5 for this exercise. Plan to spend at least 30 minutes praying and responding in writing.
1. Lectio (reading) get acquainted Read the scripture for the first time out loud. Gather the facts. Use your senses.Pay attention to the word, phrase, image or verse that captures your attention.1. Meditatio (meditation) friendlinessListen for a few moments to the word, phrase, image or verse that captured your attention. Prayerfully ask “God, what are you saying to me? Is there something I can learn from prayerfully listening to You in scripture today?”
2. Oratio (prayer) friendshipRead the scripture for the second time out loud. With your word or phrase in mind, let your heart speak to God freely. Trust God enough to become personally involved with you through the text. Respond to what your hear God say to you in quiet prayer or by writing.
3. Contemplatio (contemplation) unionSimply rest in the word that God has given you. Relax. No need to rush. Thank God for this word.
4. Incarnatio (embodiment) action Read the scripture for the third time out loud. Ask: God, is there something I should do with this word in my interactions today?”
5. Journal for at least 10 minutes about the process of reading scripture this way. The journal is to focus on how it was for you to find quiet, be present to the moment, read aloud, pray the words of scripture, and allow yourself to be addressed by scripture. You may share your insights and thoughts about God and your life in your journal but are not required to do so. Journals should be 250-300 words in length.
Requirements: 250-300 words
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.