Posted: September 23rd, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
PART 1-ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY-3 PAGES
• Select a transition of care (hospital, specialty care, rehabilitation, nursing home, homebound, etc.).
• Use the Library and other reputable academic resources to locate 5¬ scholarly resources on nurse leadership during this transition of care.
• Identify what constitutes effectiveness (i.e., cost, care management, best/effective providers, best setting, sustaining outcomes) for this transition of care within each setting.
• What evidence supports this transition of care or transition of care intervention?
The format of an annotated bibliography can change depending on the assignment, but the typical format is a list of reference entries (see reference list) with each entry followed by an annotation.
Your annotated bibliography as a whole should follow these guidelines in formatting:
• Alphabetized by author. Just as you would in a reference list, be sure to put your sources in alphabetical order by the authors’ last names.
• No headings. Because you will be discussing one reference at a time, there is no need for headings between sources or paragraphs.
• Brief. Annotations are usually one to three paragraphs. Remember, this is an annotated bibliography, not a research paper. Try to keep your annotations concise and clear.
Annotation Format—-SEE ATTACHED TEMPLATE
Each reference on your list should have an annotation that includes a summary, a critique or analysis, and an application. Annotations are often formatted in three paragraphs to ensure that the writer includes all three sections.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind as you write each annotation:
• No citations. You do not need to use citations within an annotation because the source of your information is clear (and listed above your annotation). Also, because each annotation is specific to only one source, you should not refer to any other sources in the annotation.
• No direct quotations. Because annotations give your summary, analysis, and application, there is no need for you to use direct quotations. An annotation is meant to be your own interpretation of the information.
• No referrals to the first or second person. Remember to be objective and remove yourself from your annotations. Annotated bibliographies do not allow for the use of I, me, my, we, our, you, or us.
• No reference list. Because your sources are already listed in reference format, there is no need for an additional list; it would be redundant.
• No conclusion.
Like all assignments, annotated bibliographies should be doubled-spaced, in Times New Roman font, and use appropriate reference list formatting (including hanging indents) for the source information.
This AB requires the provision of five (5) scholarly resources you located on your selected transition of care.
This mimics an Executive Summary (EXSUM) in the leadership and management world.
PART 2- DISCUSSION 1 PAGE
For this discussion, you will share ONE of the articles you located. This is your opportunity for professional discussion on this selected article and share ideas with your colleagues.
Please provide the citation and a brief summary of the article you selected. Explain what you learned about transitions of care and what area of the continuum of care you plan to address in your Module 2 assignment.
Please be sure you attach a PDF of your article or provide the library permalink so that your colleagues can fully view your article.
Per rubric, you need to provide the usual three references (please note the requirement for THREE reference) to support your discussion (this can include articles being used in your annotated bibliography except the one you are citing and summarizing). I CANNOT overemphasize the need for three references (not including the article you are citing and summarizing). This is frequently missed by students in past classes.
PART 3- 5-6 PAGE ASSIGNMENT
Assignment (5–6 pages, not including title and reference page):
Write a paper in which you address the following:
• Identity your selected example of a transition of care.
• Describe the key stakeholders that might be involved in this transition of care and the leadership strategies you would use to engage and influence them.
• Explain how you, as a nurse leader along with your healthcare team, would apply systems thinking when providing a transition of care aligned with the IHI Quadruple Aim framework in order to improve it. Explain the fourth aim and strategy you would use and why.
• Explain how systems thinking would inform your improvement plan for the specific transition of care you selected
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.